Jaffaria Academy educational values focus on:
- A broad and balanced English National Curriculum that includes teaching life skills and that employs the latest technological methods, which aims to enrich both parents and students.
- Nurture Islamic faith and identity.
- Inculcate traditional family values.
- Build a positive relationship with senior scholars.
- Develop community members capable of active civic participation.
- Cultivate the principles of respect, tolerance and peaceful coexistence.
- Deliver health education that incorporates both the physical and mental health well being.